Company Meetings and Events
The WFF Annual Leadership Development Conference is the perfect opportunity to connect with attendees from your company. Review the information below to assist you with booking your event.
Bookable Time Slots
The WFF kindly requests that you conduct meetings with your group attendees outside of the ALDC event times listed below:
- Sunday, March 4 | 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Monday, March 5 | 8:00 am - 11:30 am, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 6 | 8:00 am - 11:30 am, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 7 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
To book a meeting and event at the Dallas Hilton Anatole:
- Contact Brandon Vela with the Hilton Anatole Hotel here to book the event.
- Advise the hotel that your company is with the WFF Conference.
- Contact the hotel by December 12, 2017 to book your meeting or event.
- Requests after December 12, 2017 will be honored based on space availability basis.
- Your company is responsible for covering all costs associated with the affiliate event.
Review of Meeting Space and Confirmation
- Meeting space availability will be determined on a first come, first served basis - so book early.
- If meeting space for your requested time slot is confirmed, you will hear from the hotel on January 8, 2018 with your official room assignment.
- If meeting space is not available, you will be contacted BEFORE January 8, 2018 to choose another time that will accommodate your meeting.
- Confirmation that your time slot is open means only that you have requested a bookable slot; it does not mean that you are guaranteed that exact time, due to space limitations.
- You may be asked to be flexible with the timing of your event.
- We advise that you wait until after January 9, 2018 to send out invitations.
For Affiliate Events held offsite:
To book an event at an alternate location other than the Hilton Anatole, Visit Dallas has great resources for venue options at it's website www.visitdallas.com. When it comes to showcasing venues and special event facilities, the Visit Dallas website provides the name and address, website, photos, phone numbers, data on space, and all your catering needs. You may also contact Visit Dallas directly by calling 800-232-5527. Once your event is confirmed, please complete this form.