Valorie Burton is a bestselling author, speaker, and life coach dedicated to helping people get unstuck and be unstoppable in every area of life. She is the founder of The Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute and has served as a Certified Personal and Executive Coach to hundreds of clients in over 40 states and ten countries. For over 15 years, Valorie's books, speaking engagements, and coaching programs have helped people:
- Make major life changes that are exciting and scary at the same time.
- Be happier and have more fun, even when life seems routine.
- Become strong leaders, navigate office politics, and achieve professional dreams.
- Navigate setbacks and disappointments in a way that makes life better, not bitter.
- Speak up with confidence rather than settling for less.
- Go to sleep at night feeling at peace about decisions.
- Conquer emotions that cause procrastination, emotional spending, and self-sabotage.
Valorie knows what it feels like to endure family health challenges and dreams deferred. And she understands the power of being resilient and tenacious in the face of such disappointments. In the summer of 1999, she had an epiphany that confirmed her life purpose: To inspire others to live more fulfilling lives. At the time, she was good at what she did for a living, but not passionate about it. Despite her fears, Valorie took a leap of faith to pursue her dream. The transformation has led her to write ten books, including Get Unstuck, Be Unstoppable, Successful Women Think Differently, and What's Really Holding You Back? Success Magazine named her book, Why Not You? one of the "Top 25 Must-Read Success Books." Her book Happy Women Live Better: 13 Ways to Trigger Your Happiness Every Day helps women
make intentional choices right now to increase their happiness on a daily basis. Her books have been translated into seven foreign languages.